Dear SkyFex Users,
SkyFex Chrome plugin is not yet published in the Chrome Web Store, so there is a bit of extra effort to install it.
1. Open https://skyfex.com/client/ in Chrome. In the bottom of the Chrome window, you will see that file skyfex.crx has been downloaded.
2. Click the icon in the menu bar, then click Settings.
3. In left-hand menu click Extensions.
4. In the bottom of the window, on the right from the file name, click the down arrow and select Show in folder. A new window will open with skyfex.crx selected.
4. Drag file skyfex.crx and drop it into your Chrome window.
5. Click OK to confirm installation.